You are invited to join us for our Trees of Hope celebration during Cliff’s Amusement Park's Magical Christmas. We are creating a “forest” full of beautiful Christmas trees and hope. We want you to be a part of it.
This is an opportunity to reach the 25,000 people that attend in a festive and creative way while also doing “good” for neighbors in need in your local community.
All proceeds will go to benefit the life-changing work of the Albuquerque Rescue Mission, who has been serving the homeless and broken in Albuquerque since 1954.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Purchase a Tree Space for a tax-deductible donation of $500
• Find a tree. It can be either an artificial tree or an alternative tree that you make yourself - you are only limited by your imagination. You are welcome to brand your tree however you’d like.
• Decorate your tree at Cliff’s on December 15th between 11am to 8pm.
Visitors will vote for their favorite trees from December 19-22.
Winners will be announced on December 23rd.
Cliff’s prize packages will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trees.
PROMOTE YOUR ORGANIZATION:
• Use your logo & sign
• Social media opportunities and promotion
• Print, radio and TV publicity of the event
• PLUS 25,000 park guests will vote on your tree
• Decorate your Christmas tree together with your own creative festive flavor. It’s a great way to nurture teamwork while doing something great for the community.
GIFTS FOR YOU:
• Every tree space purchased will be entitled to receive 6 tickets for a night at Cliff’s Magical Christmas
(over $100 value)
Join us and together we’ll build a forest full of HOPE and Christmas beauty.
You can also call 505.346.4673 for more info.