The Albuquerque Rescue Mission provides churches with the tools they need to mobilize their congregations to serve others in the name of Jesus. Churches have the opportunity to play a vital role in helping provide compassionate care and life transformation for hurting people in Albuquerque.
Church Partners are deeply invested in the Albuquerque Rescue Mission and receive benefits that can be customized to fit the mission goals and requirements of your church.
How does being a Church Partner benefit your church?
- Prayer Focus: Giving your church a tangible way to impact their local community
- Local Missions: Get the missions experience here in your local community. Allow God to cultivate compassion in your people for their hometown. We provide an outlet for church members to be the hands and feet of Jesus to the “least of these”
- Priority on the Albuquerque Rescue Mission volunteer calendar
- Volunteer and mentoring opportunities at the Women’s Center of Hope and New Life Program for men
- In-person presentation and testimony at church by Mission graduates
- Resource for your church family. You can always refer people in need to us.
- Opportunity to network with other Church Partners
How does the Mission benefit by your Church Partnership?
- Volunteers, particularly weeklong missions experiences for groups
- Financial support
- In-kind gifts
- Prayer for the ministry
- Encourage small group and individual support for the Albuquerque Rescue Mission
- Strategic, focused, and effective ministry from the local faith community instead of scattered and duplicate outreach efforts
- The opportunity to serve more people in need
If you are interested in becoming an Albuquerque Rescue Mission Church Partner, please email us for further information or call 505.346.4673.